Monday, November 19, 2012

Blog on Blogging


Dear Osh-Cat, I love your topic! I am a big fan of Israeli food (the little of it I can actually eat given my plethora of food allergies). My favorite food is shwarma- but its not an Israeli food as much as a middle eastern food. When I was in Israel I went with my friend Orel to a bunch of shwarma places, i think the best one was on Ben Yehuda Street. There was also a lovely woman who worked in a shwarma who my friend wanted to marry, he claimed it was because of her beautiful Neshama but i think it was her beautiful face. Maybe it would be fun for you to write a cook book or make Israeli foods as part of your project; we can eat them as we watch an Israeli movie!!
I know nothing about Israeli movies; are they any good? How can you understand them? I went to an Israeli movie with an Israeli girl named Orel but I couldn't understand it (I had a great time anyway). Dr. Weiss and Mrs. Besser are contemplating showing footnote to our Tikva class (Tikva the fund not the Mrs.) It looks really interesting!!
Good luck with the blog!
-Eddie





No comments:

Post a Comment